- Positronic SAVAC connectors are D-subminiature hermetic feedthrough for space or industrial vacuum applications.
- All Savac series connectors are 100% leak tested after fabrication
- Savac connectors can be supplied as board mount varieties or with flying leads
- Savac series connectors conform to MIL-DTL-24308 Goddard and the SPACE-D32 specifications
- Insulator: Glass-filled DAP per ASTM-D-5948 or polyester glass filled per ASTM D 5927, UL94V0, ASTM E-595, NASA-RP-1124
- Contacts: Precision machined copper alloy
- Posiband spring clip: BeCu Copper alloy
- Contact plating: 0.000050 inch 1.25 microns gold over copper plate
- Shells: Brass with 0.000050 inch 1.25 microns gold over copper plate or stainless steel
- Housing: Aluminium alloy, golden brown conversion coating
- O-ring: Viton fluorocarbon Other material per request. One mounting and one for spare part
- Mechanical operations: 500 operations, minimum, per IEC 60512-5
- Temperature range: -40°C to + 125°C. The temperature range can be extended under certain conditions. Consult factory.
- Helium leak rate at ambient temperature: <5×10-9 mbar. l/s under a vacuum of 1.5×10-2 mbar
- Outgassing non-metallic material: Total mass loss – TML < 1%. Collected volatile condensable materials – CVCM <0.1%
- Signal contact current rating: 14A nominal, size 20. 10A nominal, size 22
- Power contact current rating: 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 amperes nominal.
For further information on D-Sub hermetic feedthroughs or for a quotation, please contact us.