- The Advanced TCA specifications, denoted PICMG 3.X , are a series of PICMG specifications, targeted to requirements for the next generation of carrier grade communications equipment. This series of specifications incorporates the latest trends in high speed interconnect technologies, next generation processors and improved reliability, manageability and serviceability. Positronic is proud to have contributed to the development of the PICMG 3.0 specification. The VPB series was developed specifically as the Zone 1 power interface for AdvancedTCA systems.
• Compliant to PICMB 3.0, Appendix B Zone 1 connector requirements
• Low contact resistance saves energy
• Single package mixed density including size 22 signal contacts and size 16 power contacts
• Current ratings to 30 amperes per contact
• “Touch safe” recessed female contacts
• Large Surface Area LSA contact system
• Four-level sequential mating
• Internal blind mate guide
• PCB mount solder and press-fit terminations with coplanar mounting options
• Compatible with all high speed connectors — no “notching” of the PCB required
- Please refer to pdf for further data.