Screw Terminals – PCB Mount
Screw terminals – PCB mount can be used anywhere that PCBs must be supplied with power. Most importantly, with the high current carrying capacity of up to 40 ampere, even higher power can be transmitted via the power taps. Power taps are available with six or ten pin connections. Thirdly, for the variants with screw connection and angled flat connectors, the cable connection is possible with commercially available cable lugs. Consequently, this provides high flexibility for the connections.
Typical applications can be found in the automotive area. For instance, you could utilise them in battery management systems for hybrid and electric vehicles. Furthermore, other application possibilities include power supply for PCBs in control cabinets and testing and measuring equipment. Moreover, screw terminals can also be used in energy storage for “smart home” applications.
- Designed to bring power to printed circuit board applications.
- 6 pin and 10 pin versions
- Two row PCB layout with 3 pins per row 6 pin and 5 pins per row 10 pin.
- Available in pressfit and solder termination.
- Connected via screw or plug-type terminals with cable lugs or flat terminal sockets
- Temp range: -55 – +125°C
- Contact Base material: Cu alloy.
- Current rating: 20°C 40A, 70°C 24A, 100°C 8A.
- Hand Soldering Temp. Max: 3.5s at 350°C
- Dip Soldering Temp. Max: 10s at 260°C
- Max tightening torque M3: 0.5Nm
- Max tightening torque M4: 1.2Nm
We are an authorised distributor for ERNI. The Power Taps enable reliable transmission of electrical energy to the PCBs. In addition, they have a high current carrying capability and are flexible to process by pressfit or dip solder technology. Finally, if you would like to know if the Power Tap connectors might be suitable for your application, please contact our team today [email protected].