- This cable housing family meets the demand for a fully insulated compact housing suitable for holding either the male or female half of connectors to DIN 41612.
- These universal hoods have been developed in close cooperation with leading manufacturers of electronic equipment.
- Exclusion of any mechanical stress on the multi-pin-connectors during insertion, operation and withdrawal.
- Lifting screws make it easy to overcome insertion and withdrawal forces.
- Suitable guide elements to facilitate mounting on the front panels or wiring ends of PCB modules
- Suitable for providing signal or current interconnections between 19″- racks.
- Three alternative cable position outlets.
- Reliable strain relief.
- Retrofitting of coding devices possible.
- Hood Patterns:
KSG 173: For male or female connectors types B, C, D, H11, Q, R, housing width 15.24mm .6″Female connectors type H15 housing width 15.24mm .6″Male and female connectors type E housing width 20.32mm .8″KSG203:For female connectors type F housing width 15.24mm .6″KSG253:For female ribbon-cable IDC connectors type C housing width 15.24mm .6″.
For further information or for a quotation on DIN 41612 Hoods, please contact us.