- Test adapters are designed especially for testing dual-in-line IC packages on high-density PC boards. Many of the test clips are specifically designed for ultra-dense packaged chips located adjacent to each other. As chip packages shrink the ability to test becomes increasingly challenging. Test clips can readily assist the user looking for a cost-effective means of testing signals at the chip level.
- Allow hands-free testing and debugging of ICs soldered onto PCB.
- Test points provide quick connection of test cable assemblies, test probes, or wire wraps. Most models provide signal labelling.
- Popular Test Clip Styles: SSOP, TSOP, SOIC, SOJ, QFP, DIP, PLCC.
- Information required for finding the correct part number or sending through an enquiry:
*IC Package information including part number and package outline drawing. *The clearance distance between the IC & other components. *Preferred features such as locking clip, test lead or connector style test lead pitch etc.