Please refer to the specification below for the MicroTCA Connectors.
- MicroTCA Connector is a specified connector for power modules.
- 24 power contacts and 72 signal contacts.
- Symmetrical footprint.
- “Eye of the needle” press fit zone.
- Housing Material: Material: Thermoplastic polyester, glass filled; UL94-V0. Colour: Grey.
- Power and Signal contacts: Material: Copper alloy.Finish: Mating are Au plated.Termination area matte tin plated.
- Mating Cycles: 200.00
- Mating Force: 145 N max.
- Withdrawal Force: 110 N max.
- Current rating with derating of IEC 60512: Power contacts and GND contacts: 9,3 A per pin @ max. 30°C temperature rise.Signal and signal GND contacts: 0,5 A @max. 30°C temperature rise.
- Current rating connector capability: Power contacts and GND contacts: 11,625 ASignal and signal GND contacts: 0,625 A
- Contact Resistance: Power contacts and GND contacts:5 M Ohm Signal and signal GND contacts: 25 M Ohm
- Insulation Resistance: Power Contacts: 100 M Ohm min. Signal Contacts: 100 M Ohm min.
- Temperature Range: 50°C to +105°C
If you would like to know if the MicroTCA connectors might be suitable for your application, please contact our team today.