The Dual Port D-Sub connector series utilizes two D-sub connectors, vertically stacked and assembled into a single connector unit, which permits saving of panel and printed board space.
Final assembly costs are reduced by condensing two assembly movements into one movement.
Dual Port series connectors comply with the dimensional and performance requirements of IEC 60807-2 Performance Level Two.
For further information about Dual Port D-Sub connectors or for a quotation, please Contact us.
- Available in any combination of standard, high, and mixed density connectors
- Combo-D options
- 9-62 contacts in upper or lower positions
- Large selection of accessories
- Versatile hardware systems
- Metric footprint available
- Application specific capability