- Designed for high speed differential signalling in telecom applications at a data rate of up to 5Gbits/second.
- No of pins: 2 row 20 contact pair – 40 signal and 20 ground, 3 row 30 contact pair – 60 signal and 30 ground 4 row 40 contact pair – 80 signal and 40 ground
- Robust, high performance, modular connector system designed to be used in conjunction with 2mm hard metric family of connectors.
- Available in pressfit version.
- Contacts: Low noise, dual beam, leaf contacts with one ground blade for every pair of signals.
- Modules are available in two widths and a variety of lengths to integrate with typical eurocard designs utilizing 5 and 8 row, 2mm HM connectors to IE 61076-4-101.
- Temperature range: -55 – +125°C
- Mating Cycles: >250 cycles
- Clearance and creepage distance: 0.5mm
- Dielectric strength: Contact pair – contact pair 500V rms,Contact pair to shield 500 V rms
- Contact resistance: < 50 m Ω signal < 15 m Ω shield
- Insulation resistance: > 10 4M Ω
- Current rating: 20°C 0.9A, 70°C 0.7A, 100°C 0.4A.
- Insertion force: Max. 0.7 N/pin SignalMax. 0.9 N/pin Shield
- Withdrawal force: min. 0.15 N/pin
For further information or for a quotation, please contact us for: 2mm pitch, hadr metric connector – Ermet ZD.