- Modular connectors with 2.00mm signal contact pitch for backplanes and daughter cards.
- Up to 8 signal rows plus two shield rows for optimum performance.
- Three levels of sequential mating for front or rear hot swap applications. 1.5mm increments.
- 15 standard contacts available for any pin loading requirement.
- Complete line of 26 different module types with accessories to include: stamped power connectors, colour coded coding keys, latching shrouds, cable connectors, ground return shields, high frequency. And high power contacts.
- The connectors are offered with a selection of contacts including signal, high power, high frequency and coaxial. They are available in 50mm, 44mm, 38mm and 25mm modules for end-to-end stacking without contact loss.
- Operating Temperature : -55 – +125°C
- Mating Cycles: Performance level 1: ≥ 50 mating cycles Performance level 2: ≥ 250 mating cycles Performance level 3: ≥ 500 mating cycles
- Contact normal force: 0.8 N typical
- Insulation resistance: Contact and shield 10 4M Ω min @ 100DC
- Contact Resistance: 20 M Ω max.
- Contact insertion force per pin: 36.3 N average male / female
Please contact us for further information on the 2mm pitch hard metric connecter – Ermet.