- Due to the high contact density and small space required, SMC connectors offer a great deal of design application flexibility.
- Straight and right-angled male and female connectors available.
- Board to board and board to cable applications.
- Board-to-board heights ranging from 8.0mm to 20.0mm
- 12, 16, 20, 26, 32, 40, 50, 68 and 80 way versions.
- The pressfit versions of the SMC male connectors are ideal for transferring I/O signals on the rear side of a backplane.
- The female IDC cable connectors with snap-lock feature make transferring I/O signals easy and also saves space by eliminating the need for ejector latches.
- Temperature Range: -55°C – +125°C -55°C – +105°C IDC Assemblies
- Air and Creepage Distance: 0.4 mm
- Dielectric strength: contact – contact 500V rms
- Contact resistance: < 25 m Ω 10 m Ω IDC Clamp
- Insulation resistance: > 10 4M Ω
- Mechanical Operation: > 500 Mating Cycles
- Insertion and withdrawal force: 12 pin: 6N, 26pin: 13N, 50pin: 26N, 68pin: 35N, 80pin: 40N
- Gauge retention force: > 0.1 N min.