We would like to introduce the new Mini Bridge connector which has been specifically designed for lighting applications.
LED strips which are covered by a transparent lamp diffuser are typical applications. If the Mini Bridge connectors are placed on the component side of the strip, the black insulation bodies are visible behind the diffuser. For lighting products which are used in living rooms a constant, shadow-free distribution of light is required. For this reason connectors with colourless insulation bodies are now available. The connector‘s hue is light beige and, thanks to their colour, they are essentially hidden behind the lamp diffuser.
- Pitch: 1.27 mm
- Number of pins: see table
- Current carrying capacity per contact: up to 4 A*
- Termination: SMT
- Positive lock red**: unlockable only with a sharp tool, e.g. tip of pen (high vibration/shock load)
- Friction lock black**: unlockable without any tool (normal vibration/shock load)
- Tape and reel packaging for automatic assembly
** Natural coloured IDC connectors have no difference in colour due application, angled females are uni-coloured per their design.